Thursday 27 November 2014

This must be the wedding of the year,a Nigerian bride’s fairytale wedding comes true at Oriental Hotel Victoria Island Lagos



This is definitely the most beautiful wedding that I have ever seen in Nigeria, the purple themed design went beautifully with the occasion all thanks to Angelasfantasycreations.
Now I am extremely jealous, the bride was proud to announce the morning of the event on her instagram
” The day is finally here! I am marrying my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, my boo, my brother, my confidant, my Prince Charming, my better half, my everything. I love you so much Abdul~Azeez πŸ’‹ and I can’t wait to officially be your wife! Love you forever Boo πŸ’‹! #weddingday πŸ’ƒ”
Congratulations Mrs Adejoke Ogedengbe,she has been planning this day for almost forever!
See pictures
image 


image
image
Wedding knife
image
image
VIP area
image
First dance
image
image
Wedding convoy
image
Bridal train
image
image
image
image
Muslim bride
image
The bride's cinderella shoes
image
The bride
“With money you make dreams come alive “

No comments:

Post a Comment